|Buy 1||NZ$29.90 ea||0% Off|
|Buy 6||NZ$21.65 ea||28% Off|
|Buy 12||NZ$19.16 ea||36% Off|
|Buy 24||NZ$17.50 ea||41% Off|
Habitrol 2mg Mint Gum 96 Pieces- EXP 06/2019
Regular price NZ$29.90 Sale
Around 12 packs are allowed for personal import.
Import restriction on medications for Japanese customers
A maximum of 2 months supply is allowed by the Ministry. A doctor's prescription is required if over the 2 months supply limit. External Link: Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
Habitrol Chewing Gum provides an effective aid to help you stop smoking, gradually cut down smoking before stopping or control cravings in situations where you cannot smoke or do not want to smoke.
Do not use if:
- you are under 12 years of age
- you are a non-smoker
- you have an allergy to nicotine or any other ingredients in the gum
- the foil seal is broken
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if:
- you have had a recent heart attack or stroke
- you have angina (chest pain) that is not well controlled or getting worse
- you have severe arrhythmia
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- you are under 18 years of age
- you are pregnant or breasfeeding
- you have uncontrolled high blood pressure or other heart or blood vessel disease
- you have a stomach ulcer, kidney or liver disease
- you have diabetes
- you have an overactive thyroid or adrenal gland cancer
Habitrol Gum 2 mg is for smokers who smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day. There are two programs to use Habitrol Gum.
Quit Now Program
- Chew one gum slowly when you feel the urge to smoke (refer to pack leaflet for full directions). Do not exceed 20 gums in one day.
- After around 3 months, gradually cut down the amount of gum you use each day.
- When you are down to 1 - 2 gums per day, you can stop using Habitrol Gum. This should be possible within 6 months from the start of treatment.
Reduce to Quit Program
- When you feel the urge to smoke, you may chew one gum slowly instead of smoking a cigarette (refer to pack leaflet for full directions).
- Gradually increase gum use for up to 6 months, while cutting down smoking. Do not exceed 20 gums in one day.
- When you have cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke to a level where you feel you can quit completely, follow the Quit Now Program.
- If you have not cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke each day after 6 weeks, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Contains saccharin and saccharin sodium. Contains sorbitol, xylitol and mannitol - total 0.4 g/gum or 8 g/20 gums. Products containing these ingredients may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea. Contains 11.5 mg or 0.5 mmol sodium/gum (equiv. to 230 mg or 10 mmol/20 gums) which should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet. Gluten free.