M&R Essentials Sleep Tight Tonic 50ml
Regular price NZ$39.90 Sale
Import restriction on medications for Japanese customers
A maximum of 2 months supply is allowed by the Ministry. A doctor's prescription is required if over the 2 months supply limit. External Link: Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
* COMPLEX HOMEOPATHIC
* Calms the mind
* A wonderful solution if waking in the night
* Excellent for travel and aircraft safe
* For a long restful sleep
* Safe for adults and children
* Safe for use during pregnancy
* Infused with Bach flowers
SYMPTOMS &/OR AILMENT?
You want a deeper sleep... You're waking in the night... You struggle to fall asleep... Your child has trouble sleeping... You have insomnia... You're uptight, stressed or worried... You can't wind down or shut off at night...
WHY WE LOVE IT?
We love our M&R Essentials Sleep Tight Tonic because it is a synergistic blend of traditional homeopathic remedies infused with flower essences to calm the mind and body to provide a deep restful sleep. Suitable for children, pregnancy and breastfeeding. M&R Essentials Sleep Tight Tonic is a homeopathic complex containing ingredients traditionally used to calm the mind and to encourage a restful sleep.
M&R Essentials Sleep Tight Tonic is an effective homeopathic complex with carefully selected remedies used to calm the mind and to encourage a restful sleep. It is safe for use by the whole family and even safe to use during pregnancy. This Tonic is perfect if anyone in your family has trouble falling asleep or staying asleep. Our Sleep Tight Tonic is infused with Bach flowers to eliminate any worries and under lying stressors.
SAFE FOR CHILDREN (and teddy bears)
How to take Sleep Tight Tonic
Take 10 drops every hour for 3 doses before bed then repeat as required.
Can be taken again if wakeful during the night.
ASK A QUESTION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
M&R Essentials Sleep Tight Tonic Ingredients
- Valeriana Officinalis (Valerian) 6X – relaxing nerve tonic to help with restlessness
- Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower) 6X – sleeplessness due to overwork and worry
- Coffea Cruda (Unroasted coffee) 6X – insomnia due to over excitement
- Kalium Bromatum (Bromide of Potash) 6X – restlessness due to worry or grief
Bach Flowers included:
- White Chestnut – helps to slow down circling and persistent thoughts
- Vervain – useful to switch off from thoughts due to overwork and stress
- Aspen – used when mind is preoccupied with anxiety and unknown fears
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric acid
M&R Essentials Homeopathic Remedies
- Have no known side effects
- Can be safely taken with other medications
- Do not interact with other medications or contraindicate pre-existing conditions
- Do not mask any underlying symptoms of serious illnesses
- Are suitable for both adults and children
What is meant by Homoeopathic Medicine?
Homeopathic medicine is a natural medicine which involves treating the individual with highly diluted micro-doses of mineral, botanical and biological substances. These highly diluted doses assist the body’s natural system of healing.
Why have you chosen the Sleep Tight Tonic to be a homeopathic complex?
Homeopathic medicine is a gentle but very effective treatment and doesn’t interfere with other medications. It is safe and non-toxic and does not build up in the body. M&R Essentials homeopathic remedies initiate a healing response in the body and reliably restore good health.
Is the Sleep Tight Tonic safe for my family?
Homeopathic remedies are renowned for being safe, non-toxic and with no known side effects. All members of the family can take the formula including pregnant and breastfeeding women, children and the elderly.
Can I take the Sleep Tight Tonic if I’m on prescriptive medication?
It is perfectly safe to take the M&R Essentials Sleep Tight Tonic alongside prescriptive medicine. It is best taken 10mins either side of food/drink and other medications.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Suitable for children, pregnancy and breastfeeding