|Buy 1||NZ$35.99 ea||0% Off|
|Buy 5||NZ$22.00 ea||39% Off|
|Buy 10||NZ$21.00 ea||42% Off|
|Buy 20||NZ$20.00 ea||44% Off|
|Buy 30||NZ$19.00 ea||47% Off|
Habitrol 1mg Mint Lozenges 36 Pieces - EXP 01/2022
Regular price NZ$35.99 Sale
Import restriction on medications for Japanese customers
Around 41 packs are allowed for personal import into Japan.
A maximum of 2 months supply is allowed by the Ministry. A doctor's prescription is required if over the 2 months supply limit. External Link: Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
Habitrol Lozenges help you give up smoking by alleviating the unpleasant symptoms associated with nicotine withdrawal. These symptoms can include headaches, sweating, irritability, anxiety and mood swings. They are often a disincentive to quit smoking. When you suck on a Habitrol Lozenge, small amounts of nicotine become released and are absorbed through the lining of the mouth. This provides the smoker with a controlled way to satisfy the body's craving for nicotine.
Do not use if:
- you are under 12 years of age
- you are a non-smoker
- you have an allergy to nicotine or any other ingredients in the gum
- the foil seal is broken
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if:
- you have had a recent heart attach or stroke
- yo have angina (chest pain) that is not well controlled or getting worse
- you have severe arrhythmia
Ask you doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- you are under 18 years of age
- you are pregnant or breasfeeding
- you have uncontrolled high blood pressure or other heart or blood vessel disease
- you have a stomach ulcer, kidney or liver disease
- you have diabetes
- you have an overactive thyroid or adrenal gland cancer
Habitrol Lozenge 1 mg is for smokers who smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day. There are two programs to use Habitrol Lozenge:
Quit Now Program
- Suck one lozenge slowly when you feel the urge to smoke (refer to pack leaflet for full directions). Do not exceed 25 lozenges in one day.
- After around 3 months, gradually cut down the number of lozenges you use each day.
- When you are down to 1 - 2 lozenges per day, you can stop using Habitrol Lozenge. This should be possible within 6 months from the start of treatment.
Reduce to Quit Program
- When you feel the urge to smoke, suck one lozenge slowly instead of smoking a cigarette (refer to pack leaflet for full directions).
- Gradually increase lozenge use for up to 6 months, while cutting down smoking. Do not exceed 25 lozenges in one day.
- When you have cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke to a level you feel you can quit completely, follow the Quit Now Program.
- If you have not cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke each day after 6 weeks of treatment, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Contains 9.8 mg sodium/lozenge (equivalent to 245 mg/25 lozenges) which should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet. Contains 0.88 g maltitol/lozenge(equivalent to 22 g/25 lozenges).
Products containing maltitol may have a laxative effect of cause diarrhoea. Contains aspartame, a source of phenylalanine, which may be harmful for people with phenylketonuria. Gluten Free.
Store below 25°C